Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A new year, an old goal

This year I have big dreams of keeping you all better updated by posting on my blog at least once a week. By the way, this counts as my first blog...

Exciting news this week includes adopting five fish and a turtle. (Alex and I dream big.) Outside of that we started something called documentary Sundays and tonight watched "sharkwater"... epic yet very sad. Tomorrow I start work again for the kindergarteners orientation until noon and then will be going volunteer at EcoVision Asia before they launch the new site by year's end.

Ok... I did it
Goodnight

Ps... the photo is from a restaurant a few of us went to on my first day back


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just like to remind you that you intended to provided weekly updates! ;)